Gentle Thoughts on my Daily Life

Hi, and welcome to my blog. Here you will find random things I have to say about how it feels to live my life daily in "my shoes". Also you will walk with me through my grief over the loss of my grandMOTHER. I have learned that life is what you make it and to never take it for granted. We are only in this world for a moment and I want to serve the Lord in every breath I take.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

~ Welcome 2010 ~




How nice to see a new year get here! I'm going to say I'm quite thankful for it! I feel as though 2009 took alot away, yet I know the Lord holds my futrue and He cares for me! Its funny how fast Christmas flies by! We do all this planning and sorting and trying to buy special things to make our love ones feel loved, and then the moments you wait for fly so fast, kinda like the wrapping paper coming off the gifts. We enjoyed having our pictures made this year. Davis Studio are miracle workers! It can be crazy having the six of us trying to get smiles and everything together! By the time its over Lexy is tired and crabby. I always have something special for her in the diaper bag!! Here are a few of my favorite ones and wanted to share. Emmy sure did make them funny with her frown. I told them to look around her, thats just her here lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment