
I can not believe it has been three months since I last saw my grandmom alive. The last time I heard her voice. The last time I talked to her on the phone. Oh how dear those things are to me!! I feel so blessed to have spent that day with her. I'm so thankful to God my grandmother didn't suffer!! She woke the next day like always but shortly passed after, but still the Lord blessed her with a breath that day. He was so good to her. So merciful!! I can't thank God enough for all He has done!! I know in my heart I was raised by the best woman on earth. When we walked in that day she saw Emmy and said "Hey pretty girl!!" thats what she always said to her. We had been sick and had stayed away for awhile to keep them well, my grandparents that is. So she was ready to see them!! Ronnie and I did errands that day so the two little ones stayed with her and my mother. She got to hold them and kiss them, and I don't know if anyone has any idea what that means to me, but its priceless. I hope that by talking about her here will some how help others in some way. Grief is okay. We don't look for pity when we talk about it, we just have to get it out there. I really believe it helps us heal. I still cry...somedays alot. Now I laugh more and tell the children more about her. We still miss her and always will.....but I know without a doubt I will see her again, and that gives me a heart full of joy!!






No comments:
Post a Comment