Gentle Thoughts on my Daily Life

Hi, and welcome to my blog. Here you will find random things I have to say about how it feels to live my life daily in "my shoes". Also you will walk with me through my grief over the loss of my grandMOTHER. I have learned that life is what you make it and to never take it for granted. We are only in this world for a moment and I want to serve the Lord in every breath I take.

Sunday, December 27, 2009

~About the Picture in my Header~

I wanted to begin this by telling you about the picture in my header. If you look to the right, the lady holding the baby is my grandmother. Next to her is my grandfather and then his parents. My grandmother had nine children and raised me. She passed away on October 20, 2009 from a heart attack (they believe). I arrived at her home not too long after she passed. She was still warm, and looked so very peaceful. I miss her terribly. She was my best friend. I love the picture and wanted to share it with you all.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the picture at the top. And even more knowing it's your family. That was the first thing I seen when I came to your blog and wanted to be sure to tell you. Very nice! I look forward to reading more from you..

    ReplyDelete