Gentle Thoughts on my Daily Life

Hi, and welcome to my blog. Here you will find random things I have to say about how it feels to live my life daily in "my shoes". Also you will walk with me through my grief over the loss of my grandMOTHER. I have learned that life is what you make it and to never take it for granted. We are only in this world for a moment and I want to serve the Lord in every breath I take.

Monday, January 18, 2010

Sharing Pictures

Here is my grandparents when they just had five children. I love this picture. Here is my grandmother holding my birthmother.


I don't have much time today to really write what I want to. The children have lots of things they need my help with, lol. But I wanted to share a couple of pictures instead of blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment