Gentle Thoughts on my Daily Life

Hi, and welcome to my blog. Here you will find random things I have to say about how it feels to live my life daily in "my shoes". Also you will walk with me through my grief over the loss of my grandMOTHER. I have learned that life is what you make it and to never take it for granted. We are only in this world for a moment and I want to serve the Lord in every breath I take.

Monday, January 4, 2010

~Homemade Bread~


Well I did it. I made my first loaf of homemade bread. I have to say it tasted pretty good. It was real simple to do and something even my children could help with too. I got it of this website http://www.hillbillyhousewife.com/beginnersbread.htm They have lots of good things and it cost really low ( which is great for a growing family like mine!!) .

1 comment:

  1. Looks delicious. A tip, if you want the crust to be soft, put it in a bag after it's been out of the pan for no more than 5 min. Seal it up and the crust will stay soft. Or you could go the fattening route and lather butter all over it lol.
    I LOVE that site, it's awesome!!

    ReplyDelete