Gentle Thoughts on my Daily Life

Hi, and welcome to my blog. Here you will find random things I have to say about how it feels to live my life daily in "my shoes". Also you will walk with me through my grief over the loss of my grandMOTHER. I have learned that life is what you make it and to never take it for granted. We are only in this world for a moment and I want to serve the Lord in every breath I take.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Ronnie's Ideas (lol)




So almost four years ago we bought this trailor. When we did whooo the things that needed to be done! But one thing was Trey's bedroom's door was falling apart and when it finally gave way we just took it down. Then we got out little girl Lexy (yay!!). Then their door came down just to make more room because the girls cried to have the new baby in the room with them. So now fast forward to the present and Trey is wanting "privacy" yea at 8 years old! And Abby who is 6 is following right behind him. So today after Ronnie got tried of hearing "Get out of my doorway" for the hundredth time he came up with a idea of his own. And this my friend is what you call a creative door way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment