Thats right! My sweet baby girl is walking all over the house! She will still do her funny little crawl, but she is catching on to walking too. I can't believe how much she has grown since the death of my grandmother. Mamaw would have loved to seen so much that the kids are doing. I'm always happy for the good grades they make or little things they do, but then its like "Oh I need to call her and tell her" but I can't... I know in some sense shes with me and I know we run a race among a cloud of witness, but sometimes I just want to hear her voice. I want to smell her hair or feel her hugs. Gosh I miss her laughter so very much. Every since she left this earth I've always said when a parents voice goes silent in this world the heart finds a new way to hear them. Then there is this quiet scream I carry around in the back of my heart that I just want to let out. I could go beat my fist on her grave and scream of how I needed more time with her. I know she wouldn't want to be back in this world for nothing in this world....and if I had her back I would have to go through this pain all over again. I'm sorry this was meant to be about Lexy walking, but everything brings back memories sometimes. She always would ask if Lexy was walking yet....well mamaw I want to say...she is getting the hang of it, your Trey Jr. is growing in leaps and bounds!! We love you and Miss you so very much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment