Gentle Thoughts on my Daily Life

Hi, and welcome to my blog. Here you will find random things I have to say about how it feels to live my life daily in "my shoes". Also you will walk with me through my grief over the loss of my grandMOTHER. I have learned that life is what you make it and to never take it for granted. We are only in this world for a moment and I want to serve the Lord in every breath I take.

Monday, February 1, 2010

My first birthday without her.

I can not believe I will be turning 31 this coming Friday. More than that I can't believe it will be my first without mamaw. Thirty years with her wasn't enough. I wish I could have 30 more. I don't want to make my blog so sad all the time. Its just been a very hard week and today is just Monday. We had special signing at church Sunday night and the song one sung was from mamaw's funeral. Not many know about my past, but I was left by my father so he could live his gay lifestyle, my mother gave me away, I was molested, and I thought those things hurt. None of it hurts like the loss of my grandMOM. I miss her so much and sometimes I feel like this horrible pain will never let up.


THE REUNION HEART~
Since Heaven has become your homeI sometimes feel I'm so alone; and though we now are far apart you hold a big piece of my heart.I never knew how much I'd grieve when it was time for you to leave,or just how much my heart would ache from that one fragment you would take.God let this tiny hole remain reminding me we'll meet again,and one day all the pain will cease when He restores this missing piece,For Jesus heals each tiny part
That holds your memory in my heart.
This tearful heart reminds me of,
When He'll unite us in His love.

No comments:

Post a Comment