Gentle Thoughts on my Daily Life

Hi, and welcome to my blog. Here you will find random things I have to say about how it feels to live my life daily in "my shoes". Also you will walk with me through my grief over the loss of my grandMOTHER. I have learned that life is what you make it and to never take it for granted. We are only in this world for a moment and I want to serve the Lord in every breath I take.

Friday, September 24, 2010

Our dog Chloe


The end of July we adopted a new dog. After the death of our small dog we had for three years I was feeling bad for the children and guilty because he had died from a heat stroke. So I knew I didn't want a puppy that I would have to train because I can't deal with that and pregnancy! I kept searching and then I saw a post for a great dane. To which I have always loved great danes, yet I wasn't for sure about having it in my home because of their size. We made contact with the owner and she seemed like the perfect dog. I'll never forget the Sunday we met her. She was a little hyper and I was a little nearvous, one because I wanted her and two because she was huge! LOL. But we have had her every since. Her name is Chloe and she is very well trained and thinks she is a lap dog too. She is good to the children, but makes me a little worried when I walk her because if she sees another dog she acts like she wants to take off and go play and around here she can't do that. Alot of people go on about her size, but honestly I have gotton so use to it I am like, what do you mean?? We wouldn't trade her for nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment