Gentle Thoughts on my Daily Life

Hi, and welcome to my blog. Here you will find random things I have to say about how it feels to live my life daily in "my shoes". Also you will walk with me through my grief over the loss of my grandMOTHER. I have learned that life is what you make it and to never take it for granted. We are only in this world for a moment and I want to serve the Lord in every breath I take.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Life in our new home!


We have been in our new home now for three months! I can't believe its been that long already! Time flies so fast. We still have little bumps in the road trying to get organized and find a place for everything. I can say we have got rid of lots of "stuff" but its been a real joy and blesssing. I often think about everyone from Habitat and wonder how they are. It seems funny not having Sam, John, and Janice around here in the early morning hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment