I haven't really gave much care for my blog here. It was such a busy summer for us. Building the house. Selling the trailer. Moving in and getting settled. Being pregnant and taking care of my four children. It just all flew by! Now fall is coming and I couldn't be happier! The kids are back in school. Trey in second, Abby in first, and then when school had been going for two weeks we get a call that they had an opening in the pre-k for Emmy. Now I have time to just be with Lexy until Lily arrives. We are still looking for a new van, hopefully a 12 passenger. No joke! Oh and we added a new dog to the family. She is a two year old great dane named Chloe. I can't end without saying I'm almost one month away from the 1 year anniversary of my grandmothers death. Honestly right now I don't know how I feel about this....I've seen some dark nights...but I've had days she has crossed my mind or something has reminded me of her and just made me smile. I'll always miss her and love her. Here are some pictures of the building of our house back in May and June. One was when the walls was going up and the other is of the house with walls and the beginning of rooms.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment