
Well I have spent quite some time away from here. I have grieved my grandmothers passing so much that it left me depressed and very moody. I have realized I must move on and enjoy my life with my husband and children, but that can be so hard on days. I knew spring would be hard, because she loved spring. But I'm dealing with things a little better. I have a wonderful support group from friends and family and a wonderful church family. I have decided to take a break and not blog so much about it for a while. Instead you'll hear more about how we are living on this tight budget of ours, and the beginning of our green living.
Also on the very last day of Feb. I found out we are expecting our sixth child (fifth going by our living children). I know!! It was a huge surprise for us! Most likely though this little one will be our last, because of certain health issues. So thats it for now, just a quick update on us, with more to follow!!






No comments:
Post a Comment